Saturday, 10 January 2015
Review on the Woman in Black 2
Yesterday I went and saw the woman in black 2 at the cinema. Apart from the gripping story line and the amazing acting I saw, when I wasn't hiding under my jumper in sheer terror, the film for me was brilliant in many other ways too. The camera angles used throughout the film were very inventive and they gave me great ideas on different shots my group could use for our 2 minute film opening. The music used in the film was also brilliant especially in the lead up to dramatic moments. Although my group aren't doing horror for our opening two minutes of a film I still thought the film was very helpful as it gave me many different ideas on how we could make our film opening.
Labels:
Film reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment